Awards and Accolades
- Earned the 2017 San Antonio Northside Chamber of Commerce Small Business Leader Award.
- Earned an “A Plus” rating in 2018 from the Texas State Comptroller for the Texas Partners in Policymaking project.
- Earned a 95% Performance Rating by Duns and Bradstreet.
- Earned an “Excellent” rating in Contractor Performance Assessment Report System (CPARS) for RSAF English Language and Military Acculturation Program
- A Small Business Administration varied Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
- Provided over 1000 hours of Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits for Veterans Administration Homeless Veterans Program Case Workers, earning an excellent rating for training performance.
- Awarded a base plus 4-year contract through the Texas Education Agency (TEA) for advanced leadership training through the Partners in Policymaking Program.
- Johnson Applied Solutions is aligned to CMMI Level II and ISO 9001:2015 – currently mirroring processes, Johnson Applied Solutions has acquired certified auditors to validate our management and oversee formal processes.
- Johnson Applied Solutions employs certified Project Management Professional (PMP) processes that are recognized internationally by the Project Management Institute (PMI) professional designation. All Johnson Applied Solutions project managers are PMP Certified.
Community Involvement and Service
- The Johnson Applied Solutions CEO, Ted Johnson, was selected by the Mayor and City Council to serve on the Bulverde Planning and Zoning Commission.
- Delivered and executed a Spanish language advanced training and professional development advocacy campus to the Rio Grande Valley, the most underserved and fastest growing Hispanic community in America.
- The Johnson Applied Solutions CEO, Ted Johnson, is Chairman for the Elm Valley Neighborhood Architectural Control Committee (ACC).
- Trained, coached and provided business counsel to Jai Ellis and Coraline Borderline, the founding members of the first disability chamber of commerce in America, through the startup of the 501c3 non-profit Greater Houston Disability Chamber of Commerce (GHDCC).
- Awarded over 85 fully-funded scholarships worth $300,000.00 to self-advocates and parents with children with disabilities over the past two years of service.
- The Johnson Applied Solutions CEO, Ted Johnson, is a Bulverde Chamber of Commerce Board Member.
- Partnered with the University of Texas University Centers for Disabilities for policy, curriculum, best practices, and training evaluation.
- Johnson Applied Solutions adopted two families during the Hurricane Harvey crisis by providing financial assistance in their time of need.
- The Johnson Applied Solutions team has provided pro-bono business start-up and coaching services to over 20 Minority, Women, Veteran and Disabled Owned small businesses since 2015.
- The Johnson Applied Solutions advanced advocacy training program assisted and provided the tools necessary for the production of an advocacy documentary produced by Julie Ross and Veronica Ayala, who were awarded second place in the film contest Free Our People. The documentary, “No Way to Live”, premieres in New York City and will give national exposure to those living in State Supported Living Centers in Texas.